Hola, Como estas? I created this blog #1 to glorify The King of Kings, and secondly as a way to do a whole bunch of cool things on a website haha but the central focus of this blog is to bring glory to Christ and lead others closer to Him.
Things are still coming together as to what will be posted on here BUT that doesn’t stop me from being excited about the possibilities because
Jesus is awesome and will always be.
July 19, 2016
1:01 AM EST.
Although I should be studying for my American Government exam this coming Thursday, I’d rather be updating the about me section of my blog that I created on impulse 10 months ago. (I think I wanted my ex to have access to it as well; it’d be a way to keep in contact, SMH! Thank God for growth right? Lol!)
I am a nineteen-year-old college sophomore. Woot Woot! As a college student, away from home there are struggles that I face especially as a Christian. There are also many joys that I get to experience with my newfound growth and “freedom”. I’m a current English Language Arts Education major and Nonprofit Management minor that I changed to a few weeks back from a Health-Sciences major. In light of turning 19 just 2 months ago, here are 19 things about me that I think you should know!
- As a child, I LOVED to read. All kinds of books. Literally, would read the back of cereal boxes while eating it all the time, haha.
- I used to suck my finger :O I honestly find it so calming, especially for sleep. Lol.
- I love Jesus! I love being a Christian! I grew up in church and I’ll forever be grateful to my family for that foundation before I left home.
- I want to travel the world and do missions as many times as God wills!
- I want to help people know Christ for as long as I live!
- My dream/fantasy job would be a dancer, track star, FBI special agent.
- I LOVE LAUGHING! OMG. How could I forget that until #7. If you make me laugh till my stomach hurts then you are my best friend.
- I want to marry young. God-willing of course.
- I find it scary trying to figure out what I want to do in the future. One day I’m interested in something and the next week it’s like Ehhh.
- I love FAMILY! AH! I would want people over my house most of the time!
- I like a guy who love Jesus-truly and who have a genuine interest in studying His Word and preaching/teaching it 😉
- Currently a brace-face 🙂 I’ve waited a long time for these. I deserve it.
- When I was 13 years old, I honestly don’t remember stressing about anything. Maybe comparing myself to all the other kids in school, but nothing as stressful as turning in an assignment a few hours before it is due at 11:59 P.M EST. Smh. Are you actually reading these? Lol, I love reading people’s lists of 19 things about me haha..
- I was previously a Health-Sciences Pre-Clinical major but I knew that wasn’t where my true passions were and spent many hours researching and prayed to finally change my major. I love to read and write and English has always been my favorite subject.
- I had a major crush on Jawan Harris. I even won a “Girlfriend” contest and was supposed to go on a date with him but spooked out and didn’t go. I did go to the concert that night though with my brother. I lost my phone that day. Stayed in bed the next day super depressed and didn’t eat anything but Walmart cookies.
- I love Fashion. I’m not as fashionable as I want to be YET.. but I love stylish people.
- I love Haitian worship services. I love Haitian revivals. I love Haitian louange.
- PRAYER IS KEY.
- I am a Gates Millennium Scholar. (You know that Uncle who’s always throwing money at you? Bill Gates is pretty much that Uncle to me, lol j/k! I wish haha!
June 15, 2017
Update! I just turned 20 in May and I’m about to enter into my Junior year of college. WHAT?! Where did the time go?! Lol, I am looking forward to this year and God-willing more posts!
December 30, 2017
Update! So I was thinking of completely erasing the About Me section to keep it brief but I believe the Lord is leading me to keep it real and show the actual progress of how Blessed By The King is forming. God has really been pressing on my heart to take this blog to the next level 😱 (Whatever that means right? Haha). What I mean is that instead of it being a place where I will have access to an ex lol (2015 Gabriella) I will be posting and sharing more consistently in 2018! This blog will have more and better content and I am actually so excited! 2018 leggo!
Thanks for reading through the longest About Me ever & again welcome to Blessed By The King 🙂